Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Feature - Your Garden

It's a new year - time to look within!  Well, within your own space and explore your own garden.   Many of us spend a lot of time, money, and resources trying to fix things about ourselves and our lives.  Maybe this is the year we start focusing appreciation and gratitude toward things about us and right around us. 
So without fully channeling my inner Depak, let's just start with that 'ol space outside.
Take a look (and a walk) around and ask yourself these questions:

What 2 things would I most like to change in my garden?
What 3 things do I really like just as they are?
In my garden, if I could pick a 'Bliss Spot' where would that be?
Which tree is my favorite tree, and why?
How many different forms of wildlife/nature did I see today?
Who do I know would really love to see my garden right now?

It's yours!  Find the joy and beauty of it every day.  Then do something - grand or subtle - to make it more special for you.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Love that area-looks so relaxing!

Sweet Life Garden said...

So good to hear what's with you and your garden! Everything looks lovely!xo